Thursday, January 15, 2009

Warmth night

Was staying back at office.. Struggling to do my school assignment.. Was irritated till my brim.. Just couldn't concentrate much.. Mobile rang.. It was Bao.. We chatted a while.. I was thankful for the call.. The interruption helped to calm me down.. It was getting too quiet at the office.. I felt tad sad for myself.. Why and what on earth I was doing alone in the office at that kind of hour?? Assignments sucks!! Then my mobile rang again.. It was Loveling.. I felt a sense of warmth..I thought I was really lucky! I needed to hear some familiar voices badly.. I needed just form of encouragement, any bits and in any form. First it was Bao and now Loveling! I could sense Loveling was feeling down too.. but she didn't want to disturb and disrupt me..so we probably chatted for only 15- 20 mins? She also asked if I was oki already with my Moday's issue, "Taken for a ride?".. Hmm I was no longer upset or anything. It indeed bothered and bugged me. But there wasn't anymore feelings over the whole issue. It's more disappointment than anything. Sowwie dearie.. I couldn't listen to you much longer. I will be with you soon k. Once the assignments are submitted, I will be a free man briefly! Please hang on there k! *Huggs*

No comments: