Loveling, Al and me went to Double Bay for dinner. I wanted them to try No. 1 new Aussie restaurant. And dinner was on me coz I have to trouble them to travel all the way down to my place to help me to fix up my screwed computer. We had oysters, pork belly, fish and chips and spaghetti. 1st round of white wine was on the house- thankwieee to No. 1! Dinner was actually kinda rushed as we need to leave early and set off for my home. And we bumped into No. 1's dreamgirl just before we left. kekee.. Once home, Al began his rescue operations!!! 1, 2, 3 go! He managed to back up our old files and reformatted everything..Gosh such an IT expert!! I was impressed! It started about 9.30 pm and ended only about 12.30 am! So late! So late! and my loveling hate to take cabs..and the midnight charge.. I was so paiseh! everyone needed to work the next day too.. Thankwieeee a million Loveling and Al!!! Loveling, please reward your dearie Al "handsomely" k.. *Muackss* I wil be able to online, blog and facebook! Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment