Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Computer crashed

I couldn’t blog for the whole last damn week as the computer crashed! I was very silly and opened a virus infected link via my msn. My BaoBei teased me that they were 100% sure whose msn link I opened! Hmm… I am that silly and open book ah? I was supposed to “blog” in my journal the traditional way. But I couldn’t sit still to even complete 1 single entry. Ended up with bits of key points on my mobile as drafts. Here are the updates for the MIA week..

02th Jan, Friday:
Rushed home with cranberry juice for mum. Left the house only about 11.45pm after ensuring she taken her medication. Headed down to MS, Xin Wang to meet the gang as our Dex boy wants company and doesn’t want to be at home. I was damn sloppy and without any trace of make up. The cab uncle commented, “Whoa, xiao mei, so late still heading out for coffee ah?” I was irritated coz Papa made a similar comment when I left house too. And gosh, we consumed so much water- Iced Lychee, Iced Barley, Iced Milo over the night! Bei and hubby went back first as they needed to work. Bao, Dex and me stayed back and chatted all the way till 6.30am! Yes!!! We are gossip mongers! LOL. Headed home with QiJi’s nasi lemak for mum and papa. I was already seeing stars when I collapse on my bed... zzzZZZ…

03rd Jan, Saturday:
Slept till the afternoon and started with the cleaning. Mum was still unwell and I cleaned the whole house again. I am either ageing or lack of exercise. I was aching all over by the time the whole house was completed… Phewww.. Bao, Dex and me decided to meet again and headed to Lunar to finish up whatever is left of the 2 bottles of Grey Goose Vodka and Chivas Regal. I personally prefer Chivas mixed with Ginger Ale! Niceeee! *slurps*

04th Jan, Sunday:
I did not sleep enough.. was up by late morning. Mummy wanted to go shopping at Raffles City. I remembered we went to Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, River Island and Espirit. Mummy had shopping conquests but I came home with zero item. LOL... Seriously, I was too sleepy to be in any mood to shop. If it was someone else who wanted to shop, I probably had snapped and thrown my temper. But it was mum, so anything for her.

05th Jan, Monday:
I had sweet mobile messages exchange with my dear Loveling. I was grinning silly to myself every time I read her replies. Well, some caught me doing that in the office and thought I am dating or falling in love again! LOL... I wish I am! Told Loveling about it and she actually teased me that yes, I am in love… With her! Ahhhh! Loveling, even if I do, you are not with me k. You love me but isn’t IN love me. You said it’s your loss! Yes, indeed! Too bad! Kekee… And no one is going to believe me that it was pure coincidence that I had Yuan Yang drink for lunch, Soya bean curd for tea break (courtesy from the agents) and Soya bean curd again for supper (bought by Mum)!!! SEE! FATED!!! How do I have a chance not to think about my Loveling? Awww… Had a short chat in the night with Bao too. Was supposed to continue the chat after our showers but my Bao forgotten and drifted to sleep..

06th Jan, Tuesday:
It was a grumpy me when I was awoke coz I couldn’t sleep well. I had dreams again. They are those very long ones but I couldn’t make up what they were. They made me restless. Loveling’s good morning message helped to perk me up. It was a long day for me. Camped late at office to use the office computer to continue with my assignments…

07th Jan, Wednesday:
We had our departmental meeting. It was pretty long and the damn news- we maybe opened on 26th Jan. That will be the first day of CNY!!! Arghh… The probability of me working is 50%! My mood was awfully spoilt but there was nothing much I could do. Wait and see for the moment. Had to stay back at office again to complete my assignment coz it was due the next day. The office was getting really quiet with just me. Then I received a warmth call from Loveling. The call was passed to Al for tomorrow’s computer review. He will fix the computer for me! Yay!! He called me “Starry” but it sounded so funny coming out from him! Sorry dude! That is meant specially for my Loveling to address me. LOL.. And I also received another text message from M asking if my computer is still down or oki. That's rare of her to do that.. Awww…

No comments: