Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rush Rush Rush

It was a mad Sat rush for me! Cleared the wardrobe and storeroom with sis. CNY is approaching and we needed to pack so muchie! We finished almost at 6pm++..And I was supposed to meet BaoBeis at 7pm+ for dinna and our Cape No. 7 viewing. I was rushing like a mad woman!

I was almost ready to leave when I realised Papa is not home yet with dinner.. Sis left the house before me. And I couldn't leave the house with Mum alone.. Waited..Waited patiently for him, I didn't want to show any signs to mum that I was actually running late coz she repeatedly asked "you going out right?" I also knew she was kinda angry coz of her hunger.

Then Papa eventually came home. He said the queue where he packed dinner was very long. Immediately I laid the cutlery for mum.. Guess what? She took only a few bites and "threw tantrums" like a kid and claimed the plain rice was too salty coz of some gravy that was poured over it.. and she didn't want to eat any more spoonfuls?! Both Papa and me exchanged looks.. and we went hmm.. Papa then asked me to cook rice for Mum..I explained that would take too long and suggested porridge instead. Fortunately my dear mum nodded= agreed to wait a while more.. So I cooked the pot of porridge and speeded out of the house to Bei's place.

Luckily Bao wasn't that early. The timing kinda just nice for all. Uncle John & Beth joined us for dinner too. I havent seen Uncle John for quite sometime.. he kinda aged since the last time I had seen him.. loads.. At times I hope dear Ad can spend bits more time with Uncle John. He seems so naggy all the time coz he's lonely. I guess all he wanted is more attention from his precious son.

Anyway, dinna was at the "zhichar" stall next to Bei's block. Food was yummylicious. I actually havent' eaten at that coffee shop for almost 2years?! I had kinda "avoided" the "restricted" zone for sooo long?! LOL.. Goodness! Then we headed back to Bei's place and were supposed to watch Cape No. 7 dvd.. but due to timing plus faulty dvd player..we ended up chatting= gossipping + story telling about Twilight! Our Bao didn't catch the show! She will start by reading the 1st book coz Bei has them. I started with the 2nd one, New Moon! It looks thick but I know myself, probably finish it within 03 days..

An interesting Qn posed by BaoBeis to MOnster after I rejoined them from the loo- if I miss THE place? My answer was almost immediate and supa short, "No".. then my face went ??? And they LOL!!! Nottiiii! Knew and still asked me. In fact, I do MISS.. but only the sweet and happy memories I used to have and NOT the place nor Stan.

Bao and Me then rushed for our midnight show. The night ended with a 2315hr show at the Hub. Red Cliff! I actually didn't watch Part I, but I aren't too bothered coz I wanna see Takeshi Kaneshiro! I first seen him almost 10 years ago in the Jap drama serial, "God, please give me a little more time" (神啊!請給我多一點時間 ). The female lead was sweet faced Fukada Kyoko. It was an awesome serial and I can still watch it over and over again till today! Touched my heart till now. The serial theme songs were lovely too!


Red Cliff:

It wasn't as "lengthy" conversational as I expected. It was in fact witty and those war fighting scenes.. aww.. I really hope for world peace..And Im kinda interested to read the Romance of the 3 kingdoms..but not the Chinese version 1.. It has to be the English version, if not, I will most prob be pulling my hair out after the 1st page.. LOL..


One of the theme songs of 神請給我多一點時間
"I For You" by Luna Sea

This is another song, "Wish" that was in the serial.. the piano melody kinda tugged my heart..Can't find the original version by Sens.. This is the best I could locate online:

No comments: