I finally watched my much awaited film, Twilight! In fact, twice! Courtesy of Loveling & Al and No. 1. I felt a tad bad for both parties:
1) Loveling & AL: I wasn't in the best of mood. Pardon me if I show any disinterest. I don't meant to be rude.
2) No. 1: I thought you were going to sleep in the theatre! Lol..luckily you didn't, so didn't break my record. You were soo tired, still brought me for supper and sent me home..
Anyway, a big thankwieee to all sweeet of you!
I love the show! It's not the typical garlic and fangs type of vampire show. Im always fascinated with the dark side of our emotions. The male lead, Edward's desire for the female lead, Bella barely controls his instinct to devour her. The combination of passion and danger drew me to the storyline.. its a romance with a halo of epic and doomed love. My mind was on and off when I was watching it the first time..a lot issues simply ran through my little brain. Was distracted..It made me think of the type of love Im pursuing. I kinda no longer have the same kind of conviction as the past. Is les love really doomed from the start? But I still want to believe in my love. Yes, 2 women in love may not guaranteed forever love but so does a common couple..right? I'm not an extreme feminist. I was asked if I may consider a common relationship. Seriously, I don't have an answer. Perhaps but mostly likely NO? I don't hate men...I'm open to them but I'm simply not interested. How can one feel when one is not interested? At least not for now. No one knows what's going to happen in the future... so Im still loving myself, my family and all my beloved friends. I'm just going to live each day happily. Life is too fragile and too short for any unhappiness and regrets. I'm considering the novels and soundtrack of the show too...Gonna burn a big hole again..tsk..tsk..
1) Loveling & AL: I wasn't in the best of mood. Pardon me if I show any disinterest. I don't meant to be rude.
2) No. 1: I thought you were going to sleep in the theatre! Lol..luckily you didn't, so didn't break my record. You were soo tired, still brought me for supper and sent me home..
Anyway, a big thankwieee to all sweeet of you!
I love the show! It's not the typical garlic and fangs type of vampire show. Im always fascinated with the dark side of our emotions. The male lead, Edward's desire for the female lead, Bella barely controls his instinct to devour her. The combination of passion and danger drew me to the storyline.. its a romance with a halo of epic and doomed love. My mind was on and off when I was watching it the first time..a lot issues simply ran through my little brain. Was distracted..It made me think of the type of love Im pursuing. I kinda no longer have the same kind of conviction as the past. Is les love really doomed from the start? But I still want to believe in my love. Yes, 2 women in love may not guaranteed forever love but so does a common couple..right? I'm not an extreme feminist. I was asked if I may consider a common relationship. Seriously, I don't have an answer. Perhaps but mostly likely NO? I don't hate men...I'm open to them but I'm simply not interested. How can one feel when one is not interested? At least not for now. No one knows what's going to happen in the future... so Im still loving myself, my family and all my beloved friends. I'm just going to live each day happily. Life is too fragile and too short for any unhappiness and regrets. I'm considering the novels and soundtrack of the show too...Gonna burn a big hole again..tsk..tsk..
No comments:
Post a Comment