I’m really an emotional high maintenance girl. I kinda need so much assurance??? Hmm…what had happened to me lately? I’m not those girls who 101% of confidence but rather one with quiet confidence (Yes, I agree with the lippie personality test). So what’s wrong with me? Is it because the more we like, the more we love, the more we care, the more we value…the more we are afraid things will change? Or even afraid to lose them? Oh gosh! How come I become like that? I knew I was being petty too but I just felt so annoyed about the Issue. I told aBao about it. She said I was jealous! LOL..OMG! Really? Aiks!!! I become a vinegar pot monster!!! aBao..you really know me so well, inside out! Thankwiee for assuring me. I know I’m alwaz your precious Monster and lover! *winks* Loveling reminded me that there should not be any hidden feelings between good friends... Glad I trashed out everything and I feel so much better after our chat. I was basically grinning from ear to ear while on my way home. Btw aBao, I was rushing a medical case for my manager in the afternoon, NOT becoz I was throwing my temper k. I’m petty but NOT so petty k..kekee..Lately I was probably caught up with other stuff, classes and project meet ups..but will alwaz prioritise my time to meet my BaoBeis k. I probably haven’t said this to you yet and I wanna say, “I love you, Bao!" *huggs*
No comments:
Post a Comment