Had one of my most tiring week at the ticket counter. I think we can officially starts a visa department. We had a total of 20 visa applications today!!! Damn..that's like the normal count for a week! Actually the process to apply the application is short and simple. However, pax are always streaming in..it made everything so difficult and things started to get all jammed up! I was lucky to have lovely team- mates! Almost everyone helped out and that was how we crushed the 20 visas! Was so drained by 6pm that I was reluctant to go for the dinner..but it wasn't arranged easily..its hard to get all to agree on a date. We dined at Fish & Co. The 7 of us had so much that the bill was $215! Gosh! So expensive? And the food standard seems to drop too. Felt paiseh..coz F foot the bill as she wanted to treat us ..she said we deserve the treat.. Thankwieee F!
Then rushed like a mad woman in between stores..from 9.30pm to 10.00pm, I managed to get the Xmas exchange gift, D's gift, C's and M's birthday gifts. So many gifts needed for Dec! Too much $$$ blew... luckily I don't have the habit to celebrate Xmas the big way nor the habit to exchange xmas gifts..Why must we buy gifts only in Dec/ Xmas? I tend to buy on and off or when I see things suitable/ pretty/ required for friends..there shouldn't be love or sharing just for Xmas.. Aiks..anyway, one of my top priorities for 2009 is to save!
Then rushed like a mad woman in between stores..from 9.30pm to 10.00pm, I managed to get the Xmas exchange gift, D's gift, C's and M's birthday gifts. So many gifts needed for Dec! Too much $$$ blew... luckily I don't have the habit to celebrate Xmas the big way nor the habit to exchange xmas gifts..Why must we buy gifts only in Dec/ Xmas? I tend to buy on and off or when I see things suitable/ pretty/ required for friends..there shouldn't be love or sharing just for Xmas.. Aiks..anyway, one of my top priorities for 2009 is to save!
No comments:
Post a Comment