Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ms Sunfower

Had a long day @ Mimi house, discussing our group assignments again. The bulk of SUnday simply burnt like that. During our lunch break, I decided to buy a sunflower for Loveling... to brighten her day up! I actually decided this last night. Coz for the 1st time, I received a 2 lettered reply of "Hm" from her last night!!! It freaked me out! Moreover, she has been very down and emo lately.. At times I'm lost how to comfort her.. there were moments of silences in between our calls conversations lately.. but I knew those silences are the comfy and not awkward ones.. But still.. it gets into me when she's not oki.. She's probably part of my body system.. and I cant stand it when close friends arent doing oki.. I'm probably like a spongeee.. sipping all the negativity and unhappiness at the same time. Futhermore I don't like to be unhappy!!! So I started my Ms Sunflower operations PLAN A or PLAN B.


PLAN A: Get Sunflower from wet market--> Loveling place--> Mimi place for project.. I was awake by 7am to standby.. but I didn't receive any morning messages from her until almost 9.. By then it was too late as she was already on the way to her trainings. I have to drop this idea and consider the other plan.

PLAN B: Mimi place ---> Get Sunflower from TB ---> Loveling place.. this plan seems more feasible and my timing is kinda just niceee.. but I need to ensure she is going to be at home!

SO i said a while lie to "TRIPLE confirmed" she's gonna be home! Damn... i hardly lie and almost didn't know how to cover up!!! It was kinda weird standing below her void deck with the sunflower in my hand! This is my 1st time giving flowers instead of being the recipient, so no experience lah! Heeee... and I'm paiseh to go straight up to her unit. Also afraid I may freak Uncle and Auntie out...Hoooo.. In the end, I requested her to come down to the lift lobby to meet me without explaining my purpose of "sudden visit". I kinda timed AND WOW.. she was down in split minutes! Then I think I just said, "na.. for you.. for you.." and shoved the sunflower to her! Thinking back.. it was kinda funnieee ah??? I was really paiseh and I think she was in shock, really shocked... and maybe too shocked to react...LOL..

C&C with Ms Sunflower!

1 comment:

Soya said...

Darling Starry,
Thank you for ur operation-Sunflower!
really shocked me beyond words...

Sory I kena Stun-ed till duno what to say.... Less :"Silly Starry..."

Awwwww...really very sweet of u! =D
Mucks!

Love,Soya