I’m very very grumpy today.
Not blaming anyone…
Except MY OWN SELF.
Rushed my assignments till late last night.
It was no excuses... But I overslept!
Awake only about 8.20am!
Rushed & dashed like a mad woman.
Even took a cab…But it started to rain…
I became stuck in the terrible congestion
And YES I was late! Supa lateee!
My imprint was at 0906! Arghh… Damn it!
I’m so bloody fucking upset with myself!!!
Worse…
Not blaming anyone…
Except MY OWN SELF.
Rushed my assignments till late last night.
It was no excuses... But I overslept!
Awake only about 8.20am!
Rushed & dashed like a mad woman.
Even took a cab…But it started to rain…
I became stuck in the terrible congestion
And YES I was late! Supa lateee!
My imprint was at 0906! Arghh… Damn it!
I’m so bloody fucking upset with myself!!!
Worse…
I received an email from my bossie today..
That I had done a good job….
I was on time daily for whole of last week..
I’m so angry with myself!!!
What had I done again!!!
That I had done a good job….
I was on time daily for whole of last week..
I’m so angry with myself!!!
What had I done again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment