My Monday ended on a really really pleasant note! Wheeeeee... I'm finally in touch with M! I was so worried how our 1st point of contact would turn out after my that confession. But it was nothing but natural! Or was it coz it wasn't face to face? But it doesn't matter and bother me. I am just glad we are talking like before. I asked her if we can be like before? She said "yes of coz"..Heeeee...I know with both our characters, we are going to be fine and will be fine. And she said to meet up after she's back from SHA. I am saying YAY!!! again. Yes, this is how easily she made my day :)))
And one of my lovely passengers sent me personally a big box of Scottish biscuits selection. They are baked in Scotland and flown on business class all the way back to SIN. So sweet of her! These are the nicest customers whom are really sincere and appreciative. This is not the first time I am receiving gifts from my passengers. I had chocolates..flowers..can I be booastful? LOL... Here are some of the lovely pics:

No comments:
Post a Comment