Thursday, October 30, 2008

Am I confused?

I'm having mixed feelings today. Perhaps it was fears of the unknown. I had firmly thought it was purely concern and worries as a friend. Oki..close & special friends. But it grew so strong this morning that I couldn't focus at work. I was so unease and worried. Maybe I should say I was frightened. Frightened of ??? I am asking myself this question too. For almost an hour my heart felt so heavy.. I don't know what had happened to my heart. I only prayed the doctor will say it's nothing negative and it's going to be something tiny and minor. But we have to wait and observe for 6 weeks. That's not long but it's not short either! Damn! The waiting is suffocating! Perhaps my visit of Grandpa at the hospital on Monday evening also affected me. I am certain its not like what No. 1 always said..but..but.. I am kinda confused with my emotions right now. I needed to sort all these out. I don't want it to become complicated! Can I request for a emotional hibernation please?

1 comment:

Soya said...

Hi my Starry,
Why are u confused? Afraid of the unknown?
Me too... but after the visit, I feel better. I think I am ok - just a little to paranoid, better safe then never! So now at least I do something abt it =D
Dun wory, I will deligently apply the cream and observe k! =D SMILE!
Silly Starry!

Lup,
Yaya