Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weeping Willow Tree

I chanced upon an old email in my inbox. It's about being which type of tree basing on our birthdays. Well...It says I am a...Weeping Willow Tree!

Weeping Willow (Melancholy) - likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh.


It's pretty accurate! Just that I aren't that musically inclined? Maybe I haven't self discovered that yet..but I was kinda sad to read the ending.."suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner"? WTF? WHY???


The Guessing
The Waiting
The Tears
The Screamings
The U-turnings
The Emo sufferings
The Roller coaster rides
The Living Dead
The Pain...

that we experienced through loving another being is probably the measure of how deep our love is. I believe there isn't who is right or wrong when it comes to L.O.V.E or relationships. It always take two to clap..so it's only who doesn't treasure whom enough. Wounds may heal, but, the scars are still left behind.. and they can be easily pried open.
It takes courage to L.O.V.E again. Am I brave enough?

No comments: