Its supposed to be a blue Monday. Started the week at the ticket counter. Its a duty that everyone in the team dreads and damn 2weeks here for me. Also changed my yoga class to Thursday as it's the moment of the month, I probably faint in the studio if I were to turn up for class... Of all days, I felt safeguarded today?? I don't know why exactly too. It amused me but it also kinda freaked me out. Was it coz of those msgs exchange? Mmm..I can't think correctly right now. My head is now giving me life or death again. I rarely have headaches but when I do, it f**king hurts like no one's business. I do feel much much safer when she's around..but I'm guarded towards my this uncommon feelings/emotions. Safeguarded vs. Guarded?
2 comments:
Starry,
are you alright?
You can alwis call me to tok abt it...
=D When u see this later, just give me a call yah!
Luv, Soya
Loveling,
I am fine :) It was a gush of sudden emotion..i haven't felt safeguarded for ages..so it kinda ??? me too. Fill you in on Sunday k. :P
<3 Starry
Post a Comment