Friday, May 15, 2009

Week updates

It had been an almost crazily busy week at the ticket counter. Monday was almost a 100 pax hit! Nightly I left the ticket office at 8+ or 9+ or 10+.. Amazingly, my insomnia stopped lately. I could easily knocked out once I go to the bed.. I couldn't even tahan reading beyond 10 mins! The worst was Friday! Eveyone simply loves to visit us on Fridays??? Maybe coz we are closed during the weekend. And we had 2 tenders of resignations already. Once the 1st was thrown, the snowball effect would take place. The morale went low low low..

I went real moody on Thursday late night.. In fact I was XYZ with Loveling..but was too exhausted from work to even reply nor "argue" further .. I don't like to be "tested on water" by closed ones nor be put on less priority. Simply coz I don't that to others. Be direct with me, I'm not a kid. Alright, perhaps it's wrong of me to have expectations?? But I was really annoyed... On the other hand, I know myself too well.. it's not possible for me to stay annoyed for long, especially with her.. Haizzz.. everyone just leave me alone for the moment... Shooooo!


This collage was sent by her to cheer me bits..hmmm..

These little sweet gestures from my passengers kept me hanging on. Thankwieeee so much!


Flower from pax! Loveling said it's a kind of sunflower too but errr I can't rem the exact name...







Below is an email compliments received from a very sweet passenger, Mr Pang who bothered to write in to the management team in SIN... Thankwieeee so much Mr Pang!




From: Axxxxx Pang
Sent: 15 May 2009 14:48
To: XXSINGAPORE

Subject: Letter of Compliment

Dear XYZ office (town) in Singapore,My wife and I came to the XYZ office purchase our air tickets on the morning of Monday 11 May 09.

We found your staff, in particular, Ms. Stella, very professional, knowledgeable, warm and helpful in processing our requests and inquiries regarding our air tickets to Athens and stopover in Dubai.

We also observed a very high level of service provided to the other customers present in the office at the time.

We would like to take the opportunity to highly compliment the staff on the excellent services provided, and encourage you to continue upholding your high standards.

Best regards,
Axxxxx Pang

No comments: