Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun Sat

Yesterday was a packed day of activities! A Fun Saturday!

Morning:
Went for my yoga class, gentle yoga. I stopped hot yoga for the moment. My body has not been good lately. I had been feeling giddy in the hot yoga studio. I attended a new teacher's class..hmmm..he's good. His style is different from the usual ones I attended..Its great! 1 more option of classes.

Afternnoon:
Met the SMES gals for Korean lunch at Square 2. The food there was yummylicious..I think I can bring BaoBei and Loveling there to try the Korean cuisine..And very reasonable pricing too.

Evening:
BaoBei and I went K-ing at TopOnce, the new ktv at Bugis. I find the sound system there great! Betta than Kbox and Partyworld..They even included a mini hot pot. Drinks were free flow. I love their fried sweet potatoes! I'm sucker for fried sweet potatoes *slurps*

Late Night:
We had our booze at Loof. It was a very special theme last night- Silent Disco Night. There was no music on the floor. I find it odd initially..then how to dance? But it was fun!!! We were each given a headset. There were 2 channels of music to choose from. So we could control the music we want and how the volume too..A pretty unique idea! Supper was porridge at the food centre next to Allson hotel.. I was the one hungry, craved for porridge.

Reached home about 2am and knocked out till almost 2pm the next day. I am so happy I could sleep that much! Yay!!!! My sleeping habit is slowly on its way back. Welcome home!

1 comment:

yen yanne said...

yes...it was really fun sat and its 2st time we had so much talk wz elly the whole night (cos she was 2 bz to entertained us)...but she seem not tat stress and unahppy la ... (maybe see us so stress-free)..hee